150 Mercer Place Williamstown, NJ 08094
This home is located at the end of a quiet street next to a very private wooded area literally just steps away from our pool and clubhouse for your enjoyment!
Square Footage 28 X 56
All Ages Community
Plenty of Sunlight!
The open-space layout receives plenty of sunlight! There are loads of windows. The kitchen opens to a sunny morning room. The master bathroom has a new skylight.
The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a master bathroom with a garden tub, dual sinks, and a large stall shower. The kitchen features plenty of wood cabinetry with a gas range a newer dishwasher and refrigerator. The laundry room has plenty of storage newer washer and dryer are also included. The home is completely sheet rocked with neutral flooring throughout. This home includes a carport, storage shed, and sprinkler system.
More big reasons to buy
Don’t forget the many benefits of living in a land lease as opposed to an on-site contrasted home. With this Ponderosa model:
- The biggest benefit to land-lease arrangements are financial.
- No large upfront down payment for a land purchase.
- The amount of money that would have been used to buy the land could be used to invest.
- Land-lease removes the cost of expensive real estate taxes.
- Our manufactured homes are far less cost than a constructed home.
- A Summerfields Friendly Village land-lease community offers a tremendous opportunity to purchase a home without breaking the bank.
You need to visit and walk through this home today and take advantage of the opportunity. Contact us to make an appointment to see this home.