THINGS TO DO IN OCTOBER
Things to do in and around Summerfields Friendly Village in October
An active lifestyle community means there are always things to do. Summerfields Friendly Village is an all-ages community and we have clubs, resident organized activities, outings, and holidays each month.
We have alot for our residents to be excited about this month! Check out what’s happening!!
- 03 – MHOA Meeting 7:00 pm
- 05 – Oktoberfest 3 pm, $8 pp MHOA members, $10 non-members
- 08 – Yum Kippur Begins at Sundown
- 14 – Columbus Day
- 16 – National Bosses Day
- 24 – United Nations Day
- 31 – Halloween
- MON & WED – CARD NIGHTS: 6:00 pm on MON & 12:30 pm on WED
- TUE & FRI – BINGO 5:30 pm on TUE & 12:30 pm on FRI
- THURS – LADIES SOCIAL TIME 1 pm in the clubhouse
BYOB and BYOS (bring your own snacks)
The Rec Center is available to all Residents for get togethers and parties. If you would like to reserve the Rec Center for a private party, the cost is $50 for the entire day.